Page: | 1 |
Combining a wide range of drug-free therapeutic approaches, this book is a step-by-step guide to Peter Smith's unique, 100% natural sleep solution. It:
· Explains how sleep 'works' and the physical and psychological causes of insomnia.
· Offers practical advice about how to practice good sleep behaviours and switch on relaxation responses within the nervous system, including the revolutionary concept of 'virtual darkness'.
· Gives tips on getting the right dietary supplements for a good night's sleep and creating the right sleeping environment.
· Advises 'night owls' 'early birds' and 'free runners' about how to reset problematic sleep cycles.
· Provides guidelines for preventing jetlag.
Subject: Mental Health
Many factors of twenty first century life are impacting negatively on our quality of sleep and self-restorative functions. The pressure for increased productivity, less than ideal diet, constant technological changes, environmental pollution and unrealistic self expectations mean that a growing number of people are suffering from debilitating and persistent fatigue.
Page: | 1 |
Singing Dragon is an imprint of Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Jessica Kingsley Publishers is a limited company registered in England. Registered number: 2073602. VAT Reg. No: 455 2134 66.
© 1996, 2013 Jessica Kingsley Publishers.