Combining a wide range of drug-free therapeutic approaches, this book is a step-by-step guide to Peter Smith's unique, 100% natural sleep solution. It:
· Explains how sleep 'works' and the physical and psychological causes of insomnia.
· Offers practical advice about how to practice good sleep behaviours and switch on relaxation responses within the nervous system, including the revolutionary concept of 'virtual darkness'.
· Gives tips on getting the right dietary supplements for a good night's sleep and creating the right sleeping environment.
· Advises 'night owls' 'early birds' and 'free runners' about how to reset problematic sleep cycles.
· Provides guidelines for preventing jetlag.
Wellness coaching is an emerging and vibrant area of healthcare. It takes healing beyond the curing of symptoms and empowers clients to take their health back into their own hands. This book provides therapists with the knowledge and skills to rejuvenate their therapeutic practice by incorporating wellness coaching techniques into their range of services.
Page: | 1 |
Singing Dragon is an imprint of Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Jessica Kingsley Publishers is a limited company registered in England. Registered number: 2073602. VAT Reg. No: 455 2134 66.
© 1996, 2014 Jessica Kingsley Publishers.